Pet Friendly Accommodation
Our pet-friendly lodges in Scotland
Pets and dog owners love our pet-friendly lodges in Scotland. Owners can enjoy their holidays with dogs, with our luxury self-catering accommodation, which welcomes pets. Set amongst 18 acres of foreshore and open fields, dogs may run free off the lead in large parts of our secure site.
5-Star dog-friendly holidays
We have five dedicated self-catering holiday lodges available for pet-friendly holidays. When booking, simply select from one of the following luxury lodges – all note at booking that they accept dogs:
- Drumlanrig Lodge
- Mellerstain Lodge
- Lismore – Diamond Lodge
- Stewart – Diamond Lodge
- Drummond Chalet
£35 per dog or £50 for two dogs.
Local pet-friendly pubs
Our dog-friendly lodges are surrounded by countryside, and there are a number of pet-friendly places to eat and drink in the local area. Here are just a few:
- The Clachan, Drymen – stop for a drink in the oldest registered licensed pub in Scotland. Dogs are welcome in the bar area.
- The Cross Keys, Kippen – with the ancient city of Stirling just minutes away, the Cross Keys is the ideal place to stop off on route.
- The Old Mill, Killearn – stop for a drink or bite to eat if your on route to Glasgow or Glengoyne Distillery, in this traditional old pub.
Some great things for dogs to do locally
- Fetch sticks
- Chase rabbits (when available)
- Run free (in large parts of the site)
- Swim in the Loch (but dry me before returning to lodge please!)
- Walks – along the foreshore, in the Balmaha woods, on Conic Hill (on the lead only & along the West Highland Way
- Snooze on patio. (Tie ring provided).
- Meet owners’ dog , Irish Terrier ‘Flynn’ – very friendly and inquisitive.
Whilst in the direct vicinity of the lodges we ask that dogs are on a lead and mess should be bagged and disposed of responsibly. Owners are asked never to leave pets unattended in a lodge and to prevent them from excessive barking or whining to respect other guests.Check Availability