Our Pet-Friendly Lodges in Scotland
Pets and dog owners love our pet-friendly lodges in Scotland. Owners can relax in the best self-catering accommodation in Scotland to welcome pets. Set amongst 18 acres of foreshore and open fields dogs are welcome to run free off the lead in large parts of our secure site.
5-Star Dog-Friendly Holiday Lodges
We have five dedicated self-catering holiday lodges available for pet-friendly holidays. When booking, simply select from one of the following luxury lodges – all note at booking that they accept dogs:
- Drumlanrig Lodge
- Mellerstain Lodge
- Lismore – Diamond Lodge
- Stewart – Diamond Lodge
- Drummond Chalet
£35 per dog or £50 for two dogs.
Local Pet-Friendly Pubs
Our pet-friendly lodges in Scotland are surrounded by countryside, and there are a number of pet-friendly places to eat and drink in the local area. Here are just a few:
- The Clachan, Drymen – stop for a drink in the oldest registered licensed pub in Scotland. Dogs are welcome in the bar area.
- The Cross Keys, Kippen – with the ancient city of Stirling just minutes away, the Cross Keys is the ideal place to stop off on route.
- The Old Mill, Killearn – stop for a drink or bite to eat if your on route to Glasgow or Glengoyne Distillery, in this traditional old pub.
Some Great Things for Dogs to do Locally
- Fetch sticks
- Chase rabbits (when available)
- Run free (in large parts of the site)
- Swim in the Loch (but dry me before returning to lodge please!)
- Walks in the Balmaha woods
- Walks along the foreshore
- Walks on Conic Hill (on the lead only)
- Walks along the West Highland Way
- Snooze on patio. (Tie ring provided).
- Meet owners’ dog , Irish Terrier ‘Flynn’ – very friendly and inquisitive.
Whilst in the direct vicinity of the lodges we ask that dogs are on a lead and mess should be bagged and disposed of responsibly. Owners are asked never to leave pets unattended in a lodge and to prevent them from excessive barking or whining to respect other guests.