An unforgettable location
Set within 18 acres of private grounds, we are located in a tranquil and wooded location on the banks of Loch Lomond, near the picturesque Highland village of Balmaha. Our south facing accommodation benefits from wonderful panoramic views across the loch...
Luxury lodges & chalets
Our five-star accommodation is amongst the best self-catering holiday accommodation in Scotland. Each lodge or chalet sleeps up to six people in two super-king or twin bedrooms and a double sofa bed. All our chalets and lodges enjoy loch views with private hot tubs...
Escape to one of Britain's most romantic locations and relax in your own private hot tub and watch the sun set across Loch Lomond. Our romantic retreat chalet features a four poster bed, living flame fire, steam shower for two and unforgettable views across the water.
We offer bespoke wedding celebrations, each as individual as our couples. We pride ourselves on providing a personal and tailored service to ensure you start your married life together with a lifetime of happy memories. Grand or intimate, indoor or out, we offer a flexible venue that is available for exclusive use hire.
So much to see and do
- Blow the cobwebs away with a view from Conic Hill. In a recent article from the BBC, the view of Loch Lomond and the Highland Fault Line has been ranked as the 10th best view in the UK and it’s …Find out more >
- The Munros are Scotland’s largest mountains with each standing at a minimum 3000ft. There are 282 across the country with 21 of these situated in the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park. Munro ‘bagging’ (ticking off each Munro) has become …Find out more >
- Distance: 8 miles (from Balmaha to Rowardennan) Balmaha is situated on one of the most popular and famous stretches of the west Highland Way. The stretch from Balmaha to Rowardennan (usually walked on day two or three if walking the …Find out more >
- Make your stay extra special with a free bottle of champagne for all new Diamond Lodge or Romantic Retreat bookings made between 10th February and 31st March 2018. This offer is valid for all bookings for Cawdor, Culzean, Lismore and Stewart …Find out more >
- Looking for a last minute get away? See our best deals for availability this month.Find out more >