Loch Lomond Waterfront holiday facilities
Looking for the best Scottish self-catering holiday facilities? Here at Loch Lomond Waterfront, make yourself at home with full use of our on-site and local facilities. What’s more, we offer holiday payment plans to help you spread the cost of your stay.
Check-in times are between 4 pm and 6 pm. Or, we can arrange later times by leaving keys in a key box with code. Check out is at 10 am on the date of your departure.
Our lodge facilities
Each of our waterfront lodges in Loch Lomond provides a wide array of utensils and facilities to make you feel at home. See our Lodge and Chalet pages for a full list of what you can enjoy on holiday with us.
We also offer additional extras to help you make the most of your holiday such as:
- Free WiFi
- Premium WiFi for £10 per stay
- Chef in a lodge
- Spa treatments
- BBQ hire from £10
- Patio heaters
- Pet-Friendly lodges and chalets
- Private terrace
- Private hot tubs at every lodge
- We have an alcohol license too. This can be purchased from reception during reception hours.
Our on-site facilities
On our 18-acre estate you can enjoy the following holiday facilities:
- Outdoor seating areas
- Waterside picnic tables/area
- 18 acres of private grounds, perfect for walking, games, exploring and relaxing in the fresh Scottish air.
- A private beach – perfect for paddling, swimming and boating.
- A huge selection of DVDs free to borrow
- Board games free for you to borrow
- Wild swimming on Loch Lomond
- Party room hire for get-togethers, private dinners and celebrations
Facilities in our village of Balmaha
Holidaying in Scotland is really special in our little village of Balmaha. On the doorstep of your luxury self-catering Loch Lomond lodge:
- Local Shop
- A super local Restaurant and bar at the Oak Tree
- Based in Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park
- Oak Tree Inn for a wonderful lunch, dinner or evening tipple
- Scotland’s famous Conic Hill for a wonderful walk and spectacular views
- Water Taxis to Luss
- Loch Lomond Islands boat tours
- Boat and kayak hire
- Passenger ferry to Inch Kyle
- Speedboat tours of Loch Lomond
- Fishing on Loch Lomond
Here at Loch Lomond Waterfront, we want to make sure you enjoy our five star self-catering holidays to the full. See our Things To Do section for more activities and places to visit further afield.Book Accommodation
Subscribe to our newsletter
Right up there with the best'We have travelled the world and stayed in all sorts of accommodation - Loch Lomond Waterfront is right up there with the best. The facilities, quality of fixtures and fittings and the setting all add up to a superb holiday experience and one that I have no hesitation in recommending to anyone. Outstanding!'
Everything was more than perfect'Everything was more than perfect, more than what we can ask for. And the view priceless, the whole stay was priceless, so thank you ever so much, hope to see you soon.'
Stunning from top to bottom'We booked this to relax after a family tragedy and it was the perfect tonic. Stunning from top to bottom. The rooms were perfect with all the facilities needed. The hot tub on a winters evening took it to another level. The blackout curtains, allied to no light pollution outside, meant wakening up was the most natural I had experienced for years.'
A magical getaway'It is not at all a surprise that you are fully booked. If there is one place in the world we would like to be this summer, that place is Loch Lomond Waterfront Lodges, and I’m sure the only people who don’t share this passion are those, who simply have never been there. What a magical getaway and a retreat you have created! Thank you for that.'
Outstanding location'The location is outstanding - right on the edge of Loch Lomond with private water frontage and beaches. As a location for exploring, again this rates very highly. We easily accessed central Glasgow by train from nearby Balloch and also explored Stirling (particularly the castle and Wallace memorial), the Falkirk Wheel and even Perth and Pitlochry by car. It is a very peaceful place, which can only be disturbed on occasion by your neighbours but with the Slumber Charter in place, we had absolutely no problems overnight.'