Loch Lomond Waterfront holiday facilities
Looking for the best Scottish self-catering holiday facilities? Here at Loch Lomond Waterfront, make yourself at home with full use of our on-site and local facilities. What’s more, we offer holiday payment plans to help you spread the cost of your stay.
Check-in times are between 4 pm and 6 pm. Or, we can arrange later times by leaving keys in a key box with code. Check out is at 10 am on the date of your departure.
Our lodge facilities
Each of our waterfront lodges in Loch Lomond provides a wide array of utensils and facilities to make you feel at home. See our Lodge and Chalet pages for a full list of what you can enjoy on holiday with us.
We also offer additional extras to help you make the most of your holiday such as:
- Free WiFi
- Premium WiFi for £10 per stay
- Chef in a lodge
- Spa treatments
- BBQ hire from £10
- Patio heaters
- Pet-Friendly lodges and chalets
- Private terrace
- Private hot tubs at every lodge
- We have an alcohol license too. This can be purchased from reception during reception hours.
Our on-site facilities
On our 18-acre estate you can enjoy the following holiday facilities:
- Outdoor seating areas
- Waterside picnic tables/area
- 18 acres of private grounds, perfect for walking, games, exploring and relaxing in the fresh Scottish air.
- A private beach – perfect for paddling, swimming and boating.
- A huge selection of DVDs free to borrow
- Board games free for you to borrow
- Wild swimming on Loch Lomond
- Party room hire for get-togethers, private dinners and celebrations
Facilities in our village of Balmaha
Holidaying in Scotland is really special in our little village of Balmaha. On the doorstep of your luxury self-catering Loch Lomond lodge:
- Local Shop
- A super local Restaurant and bar at the Oak Tree
- Based in Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park
- Oak Tree Inn for a wonderful lunch, dinner or evening tipple
- Scotland’s famous Conic Hill for a wonderful walk and spectacular views
- Water Taxis to Luss
- Loch Lomond Islands boat tours
- Boat and kayak hire
- Passenger ferry to Inch Kyle
- Speedboat tours of Loch Lomond
- Fishing on Loch Lomond
Here at Loch Lomond Waterfront, we want to make sure you enjoy our five star self-catering holidays to the full. See our Things To Do section for more activities and places to visit further afield.Check Availability
Subscribe to our newsletter
Fantastic wedding coordinator'Sheena (the wedding coordinator) was nothing short of amazing, from our first meeting right up until the big day! An absolute gem and asset to the venue.'
Undisturbed site exclusivity'We couldn't have asked for a better venue for our wedding. The flexibility and service that the staff of the venue provided was amazing and our wedding turned out to be the perfect day we had always hoped for. We had site exclusivity and we certainly weren't disturbed! it was so nice taking over such a large space and knowing the only faces we would see were our guests. We had a drinks reception and marquee down on the beach for 230 people but the next morning we used the function room to put on a breakfast of bacon butties...
My stay will never be forgotten'Just wanted to say a very big thank you for my wonderful stay, I have no words to describe the incredible comfort I had at the Cawdor Diamond Lodge, I just checked out today this morning from lodge 5, I do not agree that your lodge is a five star if I could I would call it a 100 star lodge. From start to finish, my stay at the lodge will never be forgotten it's special and unique and an amazing experience'
The Lodges are amazing'I would like to say that we all had an amazing time staying your lodges at the weekend. The Lodges are amazing. Beautifully presented and everything you need within. Stunning location. Muy birthday/retirement celebrations were made all the more special at this wonderful location with my friends around me.'
Such a beautiful setting'Myself and my partner recently stayed in Drummond Lodge (from 21-24 Feb) and we just wanted to say thank you so much for a lovely stay. We loved our lodge, it was like a home from home, and we really didn’t want to leave! It was spotlessly clean and in such a beautiful setting. All the staff we met were really friendly. We also loved Balmaha, what a wonderful village. So thank you very much! We are the couple that took Flynn for a walk and we took this photo of him... we thought you’d appreciate a copy. Thanks once again...