Loch Lomond Waterfront holiday facilities
Looking for the best Scottish self-catering holiday facilities? Here at Loch Lomond Waterfront, make yourself at home with full use of our on-site and local facilities. What’s more, we offer holiday payment plans to help you spread the cost of your stay.
You can check from 4pm and check out is at 10 am on the date of your departure.
Our lodge facilities
Each of our waterfront lodges in Loch Lomond provides a wide array of utensils and facilities to make you feel at home. See our Lodge and Chalet pages for a full list of what you can enjoy on holiday with us.
We also offer additional extras to help you make the most of your holiday such as:
- Free WiFi
- Spa treatments
- BBQs available from £10
- Patio heaters
- Pet-Friendly lodges and chalets
- Private terrace
- Private hot tubs at every lodge
- We have an alcohol license too. This can be purchased from reception during reception hours.
Our on-site facilities
On our 18-acre estate you can enjoy the following holiday facilities:
- Outdoor seating areas
- Perch Café and Restaurant
- Onsite Shop
- Alcohol ordering service from our licenced bar
- Waterside picnic tables/area
- 18 acres of private grounds, perfect for walking, games, exploring and relaxing in the fresh Scottish air.
- A private beach – perfect for paddling, swimming and boating.
- A huge selection of DVDs free to borrow
- Board games free for you to borrow
- Wild swimming on Loch Lomond
- Party room hire for get-togethers, private dinners and celebrations
Facilities in our village of Balmaha
Holidaying in Scotland is really special in our little village of Balmaha. On the doorstep of your luxury self-catering Loch Lomond lodge:
- Local Shop
- A super local Restaurant and bar at the Oak Tree
- Based in Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park
- Oak Tree Inn for a wonderful lunch, dinner or evening tipple
- Scotland’s famous Conic Hill for a wonderful walk and spectacular views
- Water Taxis to Luss
- Loch Lomond Islands boat tours
- Boat and kayak hire
- Passenger ferry to Inchcailloch
- Speedboat tours of Loch Lomond
- Fishing on Loch Lomond
Here at Loch Lomond Waterfront, we want to make sure you enjoy our five star self-catering holidays to the full. See our Things To Do section for more activities and places to visit further afield.Book Accommodation
Subscribe to our newsletter
A fabulous time'We, and all our family and friends, who stayed on site had a fabulous time and could not be more impressed with the lodges and the location! There will definitely be some returning customers.'
Our own private beach'Just walking along the West Highland way path past some of the crowded beaches made us realise the value of having your own private waterfront onto the loch. I can still picture walking down to the lochside on our first evening and watching an osprey dive for a fish!'
The Lodges are amazing'I would like to say that we all had an amazing time staying your lodges at the weekend. The Lodges are amazing. Beautifully presented and everything you need within. Stunning location. Muy birthday/retirement celebrations were made all the more special at this wonderful location with my friends around me.'
Everything was more than perfect'Everything was more than perfect, more than what we can ask for. And the view priceless, the whole stay was priceless, so thank you ever so much, hope to see you soon.'
A perfect place to relax'Stayed at the Waterfront Lodges for a Fri to Mon short break for our daughters birthday last weekend. Lodge was placed right on the edge of Loch Lomond with stunning views.'