Loch Lomond Waterfront holiday facilities
Looking for the best Scottish self-catering holiday facilities? Here at Loch Lomond Waterfront, make yourself at home with full use of our on-site and local facilities. What’s more, we offer holiday payment plans to help you spread the cost of your stay.
Check-in times are between 4 pm and 6 pm. Or, we can arrange later times by leaving keys in a key box with code. Check out is at 10 am on the date of your departure.
Our lodge facilities
Each of our waterfront lodges in Loch Lomond provides a wide array of utensils and facilities to make you feel at home. See our Lodge and Chalet pages for a full list of what you can enjoy on holiday with us.
We also offer additional extras to help you make the most of your holiday such as:
- Free WiFi
- Premium WiFi for £10 per stay
- Chef in a lodge
- Spa treatments
- BBQ hire from £10
- Patio heaters
- Pet-Friendly lodges and chalets
- Private terrace
- Private hot tubs at every lodge
- We have an alcohol license too. This can be purchased from reception during reception hours.
Our on-site facilities
On our 18-acre estate you can enjoy the following holiday facilities:
- Outdoor seating areas
- Waterside picnic tables/area
- 18 acres of private grounds, perfect for walking, games, exploring and relaxing in the fresh Scottish air.
- A private beach – perfect for paddling, swimming and boating.
- A huge selection of DVDs free to borrow
- Board games free for you to borrow
- Wild swimming on Loch Lomond
- Party room hire for get-togethers, private dinners and celebrations
Facilities in our village of Balmaha
Holidaying in Scotland is really special in our little village of Balmaha. On the doorstep of your luxury self-catering Loch Lomond lodge:
- Local Shop
- A super local Restaurant and bar at the Oak Tree
- Based in Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park
- Oak Tree Inn for a wonderful lunch, dinner or evening tipple
- Scotland’s famous Conic Hill for a wonderful walk and spectacular views
- Water Taxis to Luss
- Loch Lomond Islands boat tours
- Boat and kayak hire
- Passenger ferry to Inch Kyle
- Speedboat tours of Loch Lomond
- Fishing on Loch Lomond
Here at Loch Lomond Waterfront, we want to make sure you enjoy our five star self-catering holidays to the full. See our Things To Do section for more activities and places to visit further afield.Book Accommodation
Subscribe to our newsletter
The staff go above and beyond'The staff were fantastic and massive thank you to Rafal who was great checking everyone in on Friday and who also went above and beyond and took my grandparents back to their holiday cottage in Milton of Buchanan after the wedding!'
Thank you doesn't seem enough'The food, service, timing of the day – everything was wonderful and exactly as planned! From the day we first visited the venue we knew it was the perfect place for our reception and we definitely did not make the wrong choice. Thank you just does not seem enough!'
A magical getaway'It is not at all a surprise that you are fully booked. If there is one place in the world we would like to be this summer, that place is Loch Lomond Waterfront Lodges, and I’m sure the only people who don’t share this passion are those, who simply have never been there. What a magical getaway and a retreat you have created! Thank you for that.'
40th celebration'My husband and I came here to celebrate my 40th birthday and we truly had a magnificent time. There was everything that you needed in your accommodation even washing liquid and conditioner for the washing machine. The hot tub and steam room were a real highlight as well as the living log fire.'
The most perfect day'The Most Perfect Day and The Most Perfect Venue! Where to start, I always knew I wanted to get married at Loch Lomond, just had to find the right venue and I was blown away with what The Waterfront had to offer. We got married in the conservatory due to typical Scottish Summer in July it decided to rain on our wedding day. I had my heart set on getting married outside on the loch so I thought I would be disappointed, however I am actually glad it rained in the morning, because it meant we got married in the...