Loch Lomond Waterfront holiday facilities
Looking for the best Scottish self-catering holiday facilities? Here at Loch Lomond Waterfront, make yourself at home with full use of our on-site and local facilities. What’s more, we offer holiday payment plans to help you spread the cost of your stay.
Check-in times are between 4 pm and 6 pm. Or, we can arrange later times by leaving keys in a key box with code. Check out is at 10 am on the date of your departure.
Our lodge facilities
Each of our waterfront lodges in Loch Lomond provides a wide array of utensils and facilities to make you feel at home. See our Lodge and Chalet pages for a full list of what you can enjoy on holiday with us.
We also offer additional extras to help you make the most of your holiday such as:
- Free WiFi
- Premium WiFi for £10 per stay
- Chef in a lodge
- Spa treatments
- BBQ hire from £10
- Patio heaters
- Pet-Friendly lodges and chalets
- Private terrace
- Private hot tubs at every lodge
- We have an alcohol license too. This can be purchased from reception during reception hours.
Our on-site facilities
On our 18-acre estate you can enjoy the following holiday facilities:
- Outdoor seating areas
- Waterside picnic tables/area
- 18 acres of private grounds, perfect for walking, games, exploring and relaxing in the fresh Scottish air.
- A private beach – perfect for paddling, swimming and boating.
- A huge selection of DVDs free to borrow
- Board games free for you to borrow
- Wild swimming on Loch Lomond
- Party room hire for get-togethers, private dinners and celebrations
Facilities in our village of Balmaha
Holidaying in Scotland is really special in our little village of Balmaha. On the doorstep of your luxury self-catering Loch Lomond lodge:
- Local Shop
- A super local Restaurant and bar at the Oak Tree
- Based in Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park
- Oak Tree Inn for a wonderful lunch, dinner or evening tipple
- Scotland’s famous Conic Hill for a wonderful walk and spectacular views
- Water Taxis to Luss
- Loch Lomond Islands boat tours
- Boat and kayak hire
- Passenger ferry to Inch Kyle
- Speedboat tours of Loch Lomond
- Fishing on Loch Lomond
Here at Loch Lomond Waterfront, we want to make sure you enjoy our five star self-catering holidays to the full. See our Things To Do section for more activities and places to visit further afield.Check Availability
Subscribe to our newsletter
An absolutely amazing wedding dayWe had an absolutely amazing wedding day at Loch Lomond Waterfront. Lloyd and I loved getting married down at the water. The sun shone the whole day which made it even more special. Our guests also loved the venue and how peaceful it was during our ceremony. It was lovely just listening to the water during the minister's prayers. Lloyd and I both loved the intimacy of the venue and the stunning scenery it had to offer. The transitions for each part of the day were so quick and smooth. Even the guests commented on how smoothly everything ran. Our...
A perfect place to relax'Stayed at the Waterfront Lodges for a Fri to Mon short break for our daughters birthday last weekend. Lodge was placed right on the edge of Loch Lomond with stunning views.'
Just what we hoped for'Thank you and all your team at the Waterfront for everything you did to make our wedding weekend so special. It really was just what we hoped for and all our guests had nothing but the highest praise for all your staff.'
Every detail was perfect'Couldn't have asked for anything more from the waterfront from the start to finish every detail was perfect!!..the way the hall was laid out the meal the lodges the view everything was perfection!!..Sheena the wedding coordinator is amazing knows exactly what she's doing and make everything very easy for you and keeps the day moving with no boring gaps!!..knew my day was going to be perfect from the moment we paid deposit definitely be back to the lodges for my anniversary place is picture perfect thanks again.'
We couldn't have done it without you'Thank you for your help with the planning and your attention to detail - we couldn’t have don’t it without you! The marquee was beautiful and all we had hoped for. We had a brilliant day and will remember it all forever, thank you so much for being part of it'