Loch Lomond Holiday Things to Do
Looking for the best Scottish Self Catering Holidays with great Facilities? Here at Loch Lomond Waterfront, make yourself at home and make full use of all the things to do and see around you. What’s more, we offer holiday payment plans to help you spread the cost of your stay.
Or check-in times are between 4pm & 6pm. Or we can arrange later times by leaving keys in a key box with code. Check out is at 10am on the date of your departure.
Our On-Site Facilities
On our 18 Acre estate you can enjoy the following facilities:
- Private terrace and optional private hot tubs at every holiday lodge
- Private outdoor seating areas
- Waterside picnic tables/area
- 18 acres of private grounds, perfect for walking, games, exploring and relaxing in the fresh Scottish air.
- A private beach – Perfect for paddling, swimming and boating.
- A huge selection of DVDs free to borrow
- Board games free for you to borrow
- Wild Swimming on Loch Lomond
- Party room hire for get-togethers, private dinners and celebrations
Our Lodge Facilities
Each of our lodges enjoys a wide array of utensils and facilities to make you feel at home. See our Lodge and Chalet pages for a full list of what you can enjoy with us on holiday in your 5-star self-catering accommodation.
We also offer additional extras to help you make the most of your holiday such as:
- Free Wifi
- Premium Wifi for £10 per stay
- Chef in a lodge
- Spa treatments
- BBQ hire from £10
- Patio heaters
- Optional private Hot Tubs at your lodge
Facilities In Our Village of Balmaha
Holidaying in Scotland is really special in our little village of Balmaha. On the doorstep of your Scottish Holidays you can enjoy:
- Oak Tree in for a wonderful lunch or dinner
- The Oak Tree in pub for an evening tipple
- Scotland’s famous Conic Hill for a wonderfull walk and spectacular views
- Based in the Trossachs National Park
- Water Taxis to Luss
- Loch Lomond Islands boat tours
- Boat and kayak hire
- Passenger Ferry to Inch Kyle
- Speedboat tours of Loch Lomond
- Fishing on Loch Lomond
Here at Loch Lomond Waterfront we want to make sure you have the best of holidays. See our Things To Do section for more activities and places to visit further afield.Check Availability