Grounds & Hot Tub Maintenance Jobs
Looking for gardening and ground maintenance jobs on Loch Lomond?
Be part of a friendly, five-star company providing a top-class customer experience in Balmaha.
This job combines two outdoor roles and both need a responsible and reliable person with a mature outlook and enthusiasm for the outdoors.
We have 10 acres of varied grounds that need careful and, in the growing season, daily attention. We need an able person with a real passion for plants and practical experience in gardening skills, most especially lawns and shrub care. Imagination to improve our grounds will also be important.
With up to 12 hot tubs on-site, each needs to be checked or have its water changed daily. This takes about one and a half hours on average. This part of the job needs someone who is methodical and careful to ensure that all tubs are in safe and good working order and that water purity is kept safe by the addition of common chemicals or water changes. No experience of this role is needed as it is not arduous and full training will be given.
The successful applicant will have considerable autonomy to plan their daily work but will have the support of a friendly and experienced management
- Lawn and meadow care using a range of powered machines from ride-on mower, a tractor to hand tools and strimmers.
- Safe working of all power tools and basic maintenance of equipment and machinery.
- Planning seasonal jobs around weather forecasts.
- Assisting with hard landscaping improvements such as re-laying patios and paths or carrying out cleaning and other tasks associated with these elements such as care of containers and hanging baskets
- Periodic planting of trees and shrubs and their aftercare.
- Testing the water quality of the hot tubs and checking their safe condition.
- Draining and refilling hot tubs as required and dosing with chemicals as instructed
- Keeping accurate records of hot tub maintenance actions.
Skills and Experience
- Self- motivated person with a love for gardening and experience of horticulture or landscaping jobs
- An eye for detail and a can do attitude
- A pleasant nature with understanding of the importance of customer care
- A mature and responsible attitude towards simple health and safety at work issues
Would suit a fit retiree!
Job Types: Part-time mornings 5- 6 days weekly
Salary: An attractive hourly rate commensurate with experience.
Contact Us to apply or call us on 01360 870 144.Apply Here
Subscribe to our newsletter
Outstanding'Chef in a lodge was outstanding. The food was excellent as was the service. Superb evening.'
Breathtaking views'Where to start! We chose the waterfront for our wedding because of the absolutely breathtaking views, location and surroundings. You can't put a price on a view like that. We were planning a small intimate wedding for 28, mid week at the waterfront and living all the way down in Kent, organising could have been so difficult if it wasn't for Sheena the wedding coordinators help. Everything was organised to a fabulous standard and despite my millions of emails she didn't get sick of me and was happy to email pictures and explain thoroughly. We were so lucky to have...
Site exclusivity was amazing"What made it for us was the site exclusivity. We had all our friends and family in one place for the whole weekend. Everyone keeps telling us it was the best wedding they have been to!”
Every detail was perfect'Couldn't have asked for anything more from the waterfront from the start to finish every detail was perfect!!..the way the hall was laid out the meal the lodges the view everything was perfection!!..Sheena the wedding coordinator is amazing knows exactly what she's doing and make everything very easy for you and keeps the day moving with no boring gaps!!..knew my day was going to be perfect from the moment we paid deposit definitely be back to the lodges for my anniversary place is picture perfect thanks again.'
Could not have been happier'We could not have been happier with our choice of Loch Lomond Waterfront as our wedding venue! The amazing, stunning and extremely scenic location is really just the start of a long list of great things about this venue. We loved having site exclusivity for the whole weekend, it really made the atmosphere fun and got everyone socialising well. The wedding coordinator/manager, Sheena, is AMAZING and a total credit to the venue!! She is a dynamo that makes everything seem easy. We also loved how much flexibility and choice we had with pretty much everything about our wedding, and how...