Our good night sleep guarantee
Here’s how it works
Ah, the peace and tranquillity of the Scottish Countryside! Everything about Loch Lomond Waterfront is designed to ensure you get a good night’s sleep. Let those cares and stresses melt away!
We call our Sleep Guarantee a SLUMBER CHARTER because it is so important that every guest plays their part to ensure that we all can enjoy the peace and tranquillity of this wonderful place.
This is what we give you
- Spacious, substantially built and insulated, double glazed lodge and chalet accommodation.
- Minimum “coming and going” from the small number of lodges (11) on site.
- Extra wide comfort beds.
- Bed linen hand washed and pressed by local artisan contractor.
- A country location on the quiet side of Loch Lomond.
- Access to the site by the quietest minor road around Loch Lomond
- Owners and staff live on site.
- No maintenance machinery such as grass cutting or works between 10.00 pm and 9.00 am.
This is what we expect from guests
- Avoid shouting, loud voices especially during the night hours.
- Respect 11.00 pm restriction on the use of your hot tub.
- No music to be played or heard outside of your lodge.
- Remember that sound carries on the still, country night air and that
- If your neighbour can hear its probably too loud!
- By accepting a booking at The Loch Lomond Waterfront you agree to abide by these and our usual terms and conditions.
The terms of this good night sleep guarantee are considered void for disturbance caused by Acts of God, climatic or weather turbulence, natural phenomena such as migrating geese, owls or other wildlife or domestic animals, personal medical conditions that we have not been advised of.
In the event that you are unable to get a good night’s sleep, we will refund you the price of your night’s personal accommodation.Check Availability
Subscribe to our newsletter
Wish we had longer'The ducks were very amusing, each day they waddled around the lodges looking for food, we bought some duck food for them in the local village shop. We just wished we were here for longer and hope to return in the future.'
Outstanding'Chef in a lodge was outstanding. The food was excellent as was the service. Superb evening.'
A magical getaway'It is not at all a surprise that you are fully booked. If there is one place in the world we would like to be this summer, that place is Loch Lomond Waterfront Lodges, and I’m sure the only people who don’t share this passion are those, who simply have never been there. What a magical getaway and a retreat you have created! Thank you for that.'
Right up there with the best'We have travelled the world and stayed in all sorts of accommodation - Loch Lomond Waterfront is right up there with the best. The facilities, quality of fixtures and fittings and the setting all add up to a superb holiday experience and one that I have no hesitation in recommending to anyone. Outstanding!'
The Lodges are amazing'I would like to say that we all had an amazing time staying your lodges at the weekend. The Lodges are amazing. Beautifully presented and everything you need within. Stunning location. Muy birthday/retirement celebrations were made all the more special at this wonderful location with my friends around me.'
Due to the current UK lock down imposed by the UK government, Loch Lomond Waterfront will be closed for the coming weeks.
We await further instruction from our government and really hope to welcome our guests again soon.
Please keep up to date on our website and social platforms as to when this will be.
In the meantime, we wish you well through these difficult times.