A Great Night’s Sleep at Loch Lomond Waterfront – Our unique Slumber Charter and Sleep Guarantee
Here’s How it Works
Ah, the peace and tranquillity of the Scottish Countryside! Everything about the Loch Lomond WATERFRONT is designed to ensure you get a great night’s sleep. Let those cares and stresses melt away.
We call our Sleep guarantee a SLUMBER CHARTER because it is so important that every guest plays their part to ensure that everyone can enjoy the peace and tranquillity of this wonderful place.
This is What We Give You
- Spacious, substantially built and insulated, double glazed lodge and chalet accommodation.
- Minimum “coming and going” from the small (11) number of lodges on site.
- Extra wide comfort beds.
- Bed linen hand washed and pressed by local artisan contractor.
- A country location on the quiet side of Loch Lomond
- Access to the site by the quietest minor road around Loch Lomond
- Owners and staff live on site.
- No maintenance machinery such as grass cutting or works between 10.00 pm and 9.00 am
This is What We Expect from Guests
- Avoid shouting, loud voices especially during the night hours.
- Respect 11.00 pm restriction on the use of your hot tub
- No music to be played or heard outside of your lodge
- Remember that sound carries on the still, country night air and that
- If your neighbour can hear its probably too loud!
- By accepting a booking at The Loch Lomond Waterfront you agree to abide by these and our usual terms and conditions.
The terms of this guarantee are considered void for disturbance caused by Acts of God, climatic or weather turbulence, natural phenomena such as migrating geese, owls or other wildlife or domestic animals, personal medical conditions that we have not been advised of.
In the event that you are unable to get a great night’s sleep, we will refund you the price of your night’s personal accommodation.