Our good night sleep guarantee
Here’s how it works
Ah, the peace and tranquillity of the Scottish Countryside! Everything about Loch Lomond Waterfront is designed to ensure you get a good night’s sleep. Let those cares and stresses melt away!
We call our Sleep Guarantee a SLUMBER CHARTER because it is so important that every guest plays their part to ensure that we all can enjoy the peace and tranquillity of this wonderful place.
This is what we give you
- Spacious, substantially built and insulated, double glazed lodge and chalet accommodation.
- Minimum “coming and going” from the small number of lodges (11) on site.
- Extra wide comfort beds.
- Bed linen hand washed and pressed by local artisan contractor.
- A country location on the quiet side of Loch Lomond.
- Access to the site by the quietest minor road around Loch Lomond
- Owners and staff live on site.
- No maintenance machinery such as grass cutting or works between 10.00 pm and 9.00 am.
This is what we expect from guests
- Avoid shouting, loud voices especially during the night hours.
- Respect 10.00 pm restriction on the use of your hot tub.
- No music to be played or heard outside of your lodge.
- Remember that sound carries on the still, country night air and that
- If your neighbour can hear its probably too loud!
- By accepting a booking at The Loch Lomond Waterfront you agree to abide by these and our usual terms and conditions.
The terms of this good night sleep guarantee are considered void for disturbance caused by Acts of God, climatic or weather turbulence, natural phenomena such as migrating geese, owls or other wildlife or domestic animals, personal medical conditions that we have not been advised of.
In the event that you are unable to get a good night’s sleep, we will refund you the price of your night’s personal accommodation.Book Accommodation
Subscribe to our newsletter
40th celebration'My husband and I came here to celebrate my 40th birthday and we truly had a magnificent time. There was everything that you needed in your accommodation even washing liquid and conditioner for the washing machine. The hot tub and steam room were a real highlight as well as the living log fire.'
Stunning from top to bottom'We booked this to relax after a family tragedy and it was the perfect tonic. Stunning from top to bottom. The rooms were perfect with all the facilities needed. The hot tub on a winters evening took it to another level. The blackout curtains, allied to no light pollution outside, meant wakening up was the most natural I had experienced for years.'
The Lodges are amazing'I would like to say that we all had an amazing time staying your lodges at the weekend. The Lodges are amazing. Beautifully presented and everything you need within. Stunning location. Muy birthday/retirement celebrations were made all the more special at this wonderful location with my friends around me.'
Such a beautiful setting'Myself and my partner recently stayed in Drummond Lodge (from 21-24 Feb) and we just wanted to say thank you so much for a lovely stay. We loved our lodge, it was like a home from home, and we really didn’t want to leave! It was spotlessly clean and in such a beautiful setting. All the staff we met were really friendly. We also loved Balmaha, what a wonderful village. So thank you very much! We are the couple that took Flynn for a walk and we took this photo of him... we thought you’d appreciate a copy. Thanks once again...
Right up there with the best'We have travelled the world and stayed in all sorts of accommodation - Loch Lomond Waterfront is right up there with the best. The facilities, quality of fixtures and fittings and the setting all add up to a superb holiday experience and one that I have no hesitation in recommending to anyone. Outstanding!'