Our good night sleep guarantee
Here’s how it works
Ah, the peace and tranquillity of the Scottish Countryside! Everything about Loch Lomond Waterfront is designed to ensure you get a good night’s sleep. Let those cares and stresses melt away!
We call our Sleep Guarantee a SLUMBER CHARTER because it is so important that every guest plays their part to ensure that we all can enjoy the peace and tranquillity of this wonderful place.
This is what we give you
- Spacious, substantially built and insulated, double glazed lodge and chalet accommodation.
- Minimum “coming and going” from the small number of lodges (11) on site.
- Extra wide comfort beds.
- Bed linen hand washed and pressed by local artisan contractor.
- A country location on the quiet side of Loch Lomond.
- Access to the site by the quietest minor road around Loch Lomond
- Owners and staff live on site.
- No maintenance machinery such as grass cutting or works between 10.00 pm and 9.00 am.
This is what we expect from guests
- Avoid shouting, loud voices especially during the night hours.
- Respect 10.00 pm restriction on the use of your hot tub.
- No music to be played or heard outside of your lodge.
- Remember that sound carries on the still, country night air and that
- If your neighbour can hear its probably too loud!
- By accepting a booking at The Loch Lomond Waterfront you agree to abide by these and our usual terms and conditions.
The terms of this good night sleep guarantee are considered void for disturbance caused by Acts of God, climatic or weather turbulence, natural phenomena such as migrating geese, owls or other wildlife or domestic animals, personal medical conditions that we have not been advised of.
In the event that you are unable to get a good night’s sleep, we will refund you the price of your night’s personal accommodation.Book Accommodation
Subscribe to our newsletter
Stunning from top to bottom'We booked this to relax after a family tragedy and it was the perfect tonic. Stunning from top to bottom. The rooms were perfect with all the facilities needed. The hot tub on a winters evening took it to another level. The blackout curtains, allied to no light pollution outside, meant wakening up was the most natural I had experienced for years.'
Right up there with the best'We have travelled the world and stayed in all sorts of accommodation - Loch Lomond Waterfront is right up there with the best. The facilities, quality of fixtures and fittings and the setting all add up to a superb holiday experience and one that I have no hesitation in recommending to anyone. Outstanding!'
A perfect place to relax'Stayed at the Waterfront Lodges for a Fri to Mon short break for our daughters birthday last weekend. Lodge was placed right on the edge of Loch Lomond with stunning views.'
We'll definitely be back again'I just wanted to thank you for such a lovely stay. The lodge was beautiful and the facilities and views amazing. We will definitely be back again.'
Outstanding location'The location is outstanding - right on the edge of Loch Lomond with private water frontage and beaches. As a location for exploring, again this rates very highly. We easily accessed central Glasgow by train from nearby Balloch and also explored Stirling (particularly the castle and Wallace memorial), the Falkirk Wheel and even Perth and Pitlochry by car. It is a very peaceful place, which can only be disturbed on occasion by your neighbours but with the Slumber Charter in place, we had absolutely no problems overnight.'