Small Intimate Weddings
Small, all-inclusive wedding packages
For small intimate weddings of up to 20 guests, we have a dedicated package that includes venue hire, food, drink, floral centre pieces and cake.
The Lochside is the ideal space to say your vows in front of an unforgettable backdrop and afterwards enjoy a meal with your nearest and dearest.
Flooded with natural light, the Waterhouse and patio overlooking Loch Lomond provides an intimate space for you to celebrate your vows over a traditional wedding breakfast three course meal or sharing platters. Our self-contained private function room with its bar and adjoining patio can be used for smaller weddings for up to 20 people.
Our small intimate weddings package includes a Prosecco or Cava drinks package as standard but can be upgraded to Champagne for a £5 supplement per person. Within your package each guest will receive:
- A glass of bubbles or Bucks Fizz on arrival
- Half a bottle of wine per person at the table
- A glass of bubbles for the toasts
- Two bottles of mineral water (sparkling and still) for the table
Wedding food menus
With our team of award-winning caterers, you can enjoy a traditional three course meal or rustic sharing platters for each table to enjoy.
Traditional wedding menu
Starters (please choose 2)
All served with fresh rustic dinner rolls
- Deep fried French brie with fig chutney (v)
- Sweet potato coconut and lime soup
- Beetroot cured salmon served with dressed leaves, ciabatta thins, beetroot puree and horseradish
Main courses (please choose 2)
- Escallops of Stirlingshire sirloin beef served with a brandy peppercorn sauce served with fondant potatoes and seasonal roast vegetables
- Slow roast lamb shoulder with roast garlic and thyme jus, dauphinoise potatoes, tender shoot broccoli and vine cherry tomato garnish
- Seared cod loin on a bed of summer greens, potato discs and watercress hollandaise Butternut squash, pine nut and sage risotto topped with a parsnip crisp (v)
Desserts (please choose 2)
- Lemon posset, meringue shards, shortbread crumb and fresh berries
- Duo of white & dark chocolate mousse
- Cranachan with handmade shortbread
Sharing platters menu
(This menu is served to the middle of each table as a sharing plate)
- Italian cured meats sharing boards
- Vegetarian platter of seared asparagus, roasted peppers, courgettes, aubergines, Roasted vine cherry tomatoes
- Tomato & mozzarella salad, dressed rocket leaves, Kalamata olives & feta (v)
- Artisan breads such as olive, cranberry & sunflower seed & Mediterranean (v)
- Served with olive oil & balsamic vinegar dipping pot (v)
Main courses (please choose 1)
- Large sharing pies
- Steak pie, chicken & leek pie, sweet potato & goats cheese pie served in small Grundy trays to middle of the table for guests to share (Individual pies available if required – please choose 2 type of pie)
- Whole joints of striploin Scottish beef with homemade Yorkshire pudding, beef jus (served on large wooden boards for guests to carve)
- All accompanied by a selection of buttered new potatoes, roasted root vegetables served in large white porcelain bowls
Desserts (please choose 1)
- Large Victoria sponge served with summer berries, cream and ice-cream Large pavlova with Chantilly crème, raspberries & passion fruit dressing
- Alternative option is to supply large dessert table with selection of sharing desserts
- This menu includes tea, coffee & handmade tablet
Our small intimate weddings package takes the stress out of planning and includes a bespoke wedding cake from Liggy’s Cake Company. Choose your flavour and style from their dedicated range.
Floral centre pieces
Included in your small all-inclusive wedding package is a floral centre piece for each table (up to four in total) created to match your colour scheme. Our flowers are designed by local florist – Willow Edge Events who is known for rustic and creative designs.
Simply contact us here to arrange your personalised viewing or call us on 01360 870144.Contact us
Subscribe to our newsletter
A special place in our hearts'Everyone has said it was the best wedding they have been too! We will definitely be back and the Waterfront will always have a very special place in our hearts.'
Could not have been happier'We could not have been happier with our choice of Loch Lomond Waterfront as our wedding venue! The amazing, stunning and extremely scenic location is really just the start of a long list of great things about this venue. We loved having site exclusivity for the whole weekend, it really made the atmosphere fun and got everyone socialising well. The wedding coordinator/manager, Sheena, is AMAZING and a total credit to the venue!! She is a dynamo that makes everything seem easy. We also loved how much flexibility and choice we had with pretty much everything about our wedding, and how...
Breathtaking views'Where to start! We chose the waterfront for our wedding because of the absolutely breathtaking views, location and surroundings. You can't put a price on a view like that. We were planning a small intimate wedding for 28, mid week at the waterfront and living all the way down in Kent, organising could have been so difficult if it wasn't for Sheena the wedding coordinators help. Everything was organised to a fabulous standard and despite my millions of emails she didn't get sick of me and was happy to email pictures and explain thoroughly. We were so lucky to have...
Stunning location'Stunning location with superb views of Loch Lomond from the private beach shore we had our drinks reception down here and even had a little paddle in the loch to cool down. Excellent venue facilities. There are a few different areas inside to relax in. Main room, bar and conservatory where we had our evening buffet and fancy dress area. The Wedding package was excellent value for money and you can build your own to suit your individual requirements. We had lots of say in what we wanted and were allowed to change stuff to suit our style. 5* lodges...
We couldn't have done it without you'Thank you for your help with the planning and your attention to detail - we couldn’t have don’t it without you! The marquee was beautiful and all we had hoped for. We had a brilliant day and will remember it all forever, thank you so much for being part of it'