About the role
We are looking for someone who is an excellent team player, who will assist in the running of the kitchen. The role would be ideal for someone who is a passionate and creative home cook, who wants to move into a professional environment.
We are looking for a motivated individual with a ‘can do’ attitude, but above all, passion for all things food.
On a day-to-day basis the chef will be responsible for:
· kitchen prep for the day/week ahead
· preparing, cooking and plating all food in a timely fashion
· cleaning down and maintaining the kitchen
· undertake training and appropriate certification/qualifications as required
To perform the job to the required standard, the job holder must:
· Be highly motivated and enthusiastic and excited about working in a start-up business
· Be passionate about food and creating quirky and different menu choices
· A keen home baker would be an advantage but not essential
· Have a warm and personable approach with a can-do attitude
· Be confident in order to inspire and motivate others
· Be willing to use your experience in catering to steer the business to achieve the overall objective
The role will require weekend and bank holiday working.
Job type: Part time, Permanent – 24 hours per week
Salary: £9 per hour plus tips
- 4 – 8 hour shifts
Subscribe to our newsletter
The perfect place to get married'Our guests are still raving about the day – they were so happy with the setting, service and food, so thank you again. We will certainly be recommending you to everyone we come across as the perfect place to get married. '
Our own private beach'Just walking along the West Highland way path past some of the crowded beaches made us realise the value of having your own private waterfront onto the loch. I can still picture walking down to the lochside on our first evening and watching an osprey dive for a fish!'
A magical getaway'It is not at all a surprise that you are fully booked. If there is one place in the world we would like to be this summer, that place is Loch Lomond Waterfront Lodges, and I’m sure the only people who don’t share this passion are those, who simply have never been there. What a magical getaway and a retreat you have created! Thank you for that.'
The most perfect day'The Most Perfect Day and The Most Perfect Venue! Where to start, I always knew I wanted to get married at Loch Lomond, just had to find the right venue and I was blown away with what The Waterfront had to offer. We got married in the conservatory due to typical Scottish Summer in July it decided to rain on our wedding day. I had my heart set on getting married outside on the loch so I thought I would be disappointed, however I am actually glad it rained in the morning, because it meant we got married in the...
Outstanding service and friendly staff“We couldn’t have asked for a more perfect location. The service was oustanding and the staff were so friendly they felt like part of the wedding."