About the role
We are looking for someone who is an excellent team player, who will assist in the running of the kitchen. The role would be ideal for someone who is a passionate and creative home cook, who wants to move into a professional environment.
We are looking for a motivated individual with a ‘can do’ attitude, but above all, passion for all things food.
On a day-to-day basis the chef will be responsible for:
· kitchen prep for the day/week ahead
· preparing, cooking and plating all food in a timely fashion
· cleaning down and maintaining the kitchen
· undertake training and appropriate certification/qualifications as required
To perform the job to the required standard, the job holder must:
· Be highly motivated and enthusiastic and excited about working in a start-up business
· Be passionate about food and creating quirky and different menu choices
· A keen home baker would be an advantage but not essential
· Have a warm and personable approach with a can-do attitude
· Be confident in order to inspire and motivate others
· Be willing to use your experience in catering to steer the business to achieve the overall objective
The role will require weekend and bank holiday working.
Job type: Part time, Permanent – 24 hours per week
Salary: £9 per hour plus tips
- 4 – 8 hour shifts
Subscribe to our newsletter
Could not have been happier'We could not have been happier with our choice of Loch Lomond Waterfront as our wedding venue! The amazing, stunning and extremely scenic location is really just the start of a long list of great things about this venue. We loved having site exclusivity for the whole weekend, it really made the atmosphere fun and got everyone socialising well. The wedding coordinator/manager, Sheena, is AMAZING and a total credit to the venue!! She is a dynamo that makes everything seem easy. We also loved how much flexibility and choice we had with pretty much everything about our wedding, and how...
Our own private beach'Just walking along the West Highland way path past some of the crowded beaches made us realise the value of having your own private waterfront onto the loch. I can still picture walking down to the lochside on our first evening and watching an osprey dive for a fish!'
Fantastic wedding coordinator'Sheena (the wedding coordinator) was nothing short of amazing, from our first meeting right up until the big day! An absolute gem and asset to the venue.'
Wish we had longer'The ducks were very amusing, each day they waddled around the lodges looking for food, we bought some duck food for them in the local village shop. We just wished we were here for longer and hope to return in the future.'
Everything was more than perfect'Everything was more than perfect, more than what we can ask for. And the view priceless, the whole stay was priceless, so thank you ever so much, hope to see you soon.'