As dog owners ourselves, we know how much you want your four legged friend to be part of your family holiday. Being able to bring the dog makes life much easier to plan those last minute get aways or weekends away. That’s why we welcome dogs at Loch Lomond Waterfront Lodges.
As a visitor at Crufts 2015, we’re offering you a 5% discount off any break booked before the 31st August 2015.
Dogs and their owners love our pet friendly self-catering accommodation. You can relax in the best self-catering accommodation in Scotland to welcome pets. Dogs are welcome to roam free off the lead in large parts of our secure site provided they are firmly under control.
Well behaved pets are allowed inside the living areas of lodges and chalets but we do ask that they stay out of bedrooms.
Some great things for dogs to do locally:
- Fetch sticks
- Chase rabbits (when available)
- Run free (in large parts of the site)
- Swim in the Loch (but dry me before returning to the lodge please!)
- Walks in the Balmaha woods
- Walks along the foreshore
- Walks on Conic Hill (on the lead only)
- Walks along the West Highland Way
- Snooze on patio (Tie ring provided)
- Run and play with our resident and ever so playful Irish Terrier ‘Flynn’ .
Whilst in the vicinity of the lodges they should be on a lead at all times and mess should be bagged and disposed of responsibly. Owners are asked never to leave pets unattended in a lodge and to prevent them from barking or whining.