Coronavirus Travel Policy
Reopening date July 15th
With the lockdown restrictions beginning to ease, Loch Lomond Waterfront is now working to reopen it’s doors safely for Scottish holidays from July 15th 2020. We will keep this page updated with our latest information.
Loch Lomond Waterfront is currently only open for keyworker accommodation.
Loch Lomond Waterfront remains open as Keyworker accommodation near Loch Lomond, needing to travel due to work commitments. Our Coronavirus Travel Policy is here to keep you up to date on our policies.
When Will We Reopen for Holidays?
We hope to reopen as part of the Scottish Government’s phase 2 plan. This is due to come into place mid-July. We will know more in due course and will keep you informed on this page.
Coronavirus Safe Holidays
So How will we keep you safe? We are striving to provide Coronavirus Safe Holidays. As a self-catering complex surrounded by nature, guests have minimal interaction with anyone outside of their lodge. As such we enjoy 18 acres of private land for you to enjoy. Also, each lodge and chalet enjoys its own private terrace. And, inside is very large and spacious.
Contactless Check-in & Out
We are now offering contactless check-in and out for your self-catering holiday. We will advise you prior to arrival of your lodge name. Here we will also email you your check-in forms and advise how to access your lodge or chalet. This way you have no need to interact with anyone.
Due to the enhanced cleaning we are undertaking, we would like to advise guests that this may limit their ability for early check-ins. However, please feel free to call ahead and check if this is possible and we will cater to your requirements where possible.
Holiday Disinfectant Measures
What’s more, we have also introduced the following enhanced measures:
Firstly, we have introduced a number of increased holiday accommodation disinfecting measures. As such we will:
- As normal, be cleaning each lodge thoroughly before your check-in.
- Additionally, we are undertaking enhanced cleaning measures.
- As such, this includes (but is not limited to) the addition of bleach spray of all major surfaces, the provision of face masks and changing of gloves by our cleaning staff between each room of the lodge.
- So, does this impact our eco status? Yes, during this time, the health of our guests is paramount. But we are doing all we can to be as eco-friendly as possible, whilst introducing more disinfecting measures.
- Also, all hot tubs continue to be cleaned thoroughly on a daily basis. So, daily we will be testing your water and thoroughly cleaning the handles, touchpads and surrounding surfaces. All this following our strict protocols and measures, wearing masks and changing gloves regularly.
- Further, we now have antibacterial soaps provided for guests in each lodge and chalet.
We have also increased our sanitisation procedures in all public areas:
- So, you can still make use of our facilities, we are disinfecting all public areas regularly.
- As such, door handles, reception areas, the security gate keypad and the reception security key box will be disinfected daily.
- Also, hand sanitizer will be also provided at reception for your use.
- Further, all pens are sanitized and frequently replenished with new pens.
- And you can rest assured, that our Credit card machines and keypads will be sanitized after each use.
Plus, if you are looking for further information during your holiday, we have NHS & WHO signage and guidance in each lodge and chalet. As things progress, we will continue to liaise with the Association of Scottish Self Catering. Also, Visit Scotland are keeping us up to date with additional advice and will remain aligned to all government guidance.
Free Premium WI-Fi
Finally, to enhance your stay, we are now providing our premium Wi-Fi, free of charge. to all our guests. So, if you prefer to retreat in your lodge and enjoy a movie, you need not worry about Wi-Fi connection speeds.
Keep up to date here as we continue to update our Coronavirus Travel Policy frequently. Providing you with our most up-to-date information on what we are doing to keep your holiday Coronavirus safe .Check Your Dates
Subscribe to our newsletter
40th celebration'My husband and I came here to celebrate my 40th birthday and we truly had a magnificent time. There was everything that you needed in your accommodation even washing liquid and conditioner for the washing machine. The hot tub and steam room were a real highlight as well as the living log fire.'
The perfect place to get married'Our guests are still raving about the day – they were so happy with the setting, service and food, so thank you again. We will certainly be recommending you to everyone we come across as the perfect place to get married. '
Undisturbed site exclusivity'We couldn't have asked for a better venue for our wedding. The flexibility and service that the staff of the venue provided was amazing and our wedding turned out to be the perfect day we had always hoped for. We had site exclusivity and we certainly weren't disturbed! it was so nice taking over such a large space and knowing the only faces we would see were our guests. We had a drinks reception and marquee down on the beach for 230 people but the next morning we used the function room to put on a breakfast of bacon butties...
A fabulous time'We, and all our family and friends, who stayed on site had a fabulous time and could not be more impressed with the lodges and the location! There will definitely be some returning customers.'
A perfect place to relax'Stayed at the Waterfront Lodges for a Fri to Mon short break for our daughters birthday last weekend. Lodge was placed right on the edge of Loch Lomond with stunning views.'
With the lockdown restrictions beginning to ease, Loch Lomond Waterfront is now working to reopen it's doors safely for Scottish holidays from July 15th 2020. See our Safe Travel Coronavirus Policy for our new social distancing and cleaning procedures.
We cannot wait to welcome our guests back to a safe and socially distanced environment.
Regards, Loch Lomond Waterfront Team